Saturday, April 6, 2013

PREPARATION FOR GOING INTO THE UNKNOWN

As we conclude this first day of stepping back into the lives and imaginations of those closest to Jesus when He was on earth, I am refreshed and excited and energized to want to join them and bathe in the joy and tears and prayers of those consecrated and devoted to God The Father and His Son who is now Savior and Lord.

I pray that we will all open our hearts and minds to be receptive and sensitive to what The Holy Spirit would have us to see and know from this venture of ten days in God's Word and Prayer.

I might add that I don't have a pre-planned study course to teach you.  My intention for this gathering was to experience what would happen when God's people united together to focus on the birth of The Church and the coming of The Holy Spirit of God upon those who belong to Him; to experience what those who were waiting in that room in eager anticipation of the Promise of Power from on high did.  I have enjoyed a one-sided view of this event while waiting on others to share.  I shall continue to lead in hopeful discussion and be sensitive to the leadership of The Holy Spirit to provide what you were expecting from being IN this group.  Sweet, restful sleep in the hope and expectation of a fresh new day to worship, fellowship and witness in The Spirit.

Next:  Who were the 120?


No comments:

Post a Comment